What information do we collect?
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To respond to a request. Information you provide in a request for service or information will be forwarded to us. We will use this information to respond to your request.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic e-mails. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive e-mails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each e-mail.
- Notice: We prohibit the transfer of e-mail addresses collected on this site for the purpose of sending commercial e-mail solicitations.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. We use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology to protect any non-public information you submit. This technology protects visitors from having their information intercepted by anyone while it is being transmitted. We work hard to ensure that our systems are secure and that they meet industry standards. Where appropriate, we employ firewalls, encryption technology, user authentications systems, and access control mechanisms to control access to systems and data.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell or trade to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. Although we may use third party vendors to provide certain services related to the services and products you may purchase or to process information you provide, we will not distribute your personal information to other outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (The Childrens’ Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This website contains hyperlinks or “links” to other sites, and other sites may “link” to this site. Websites linking to and from this site may have different privacy practices from the ones described here. Visitors to our site should read the privacy statements of other websites they visit.
LLC 12725 SW Millikan Way Suite 300
Beaverton, OR 97006
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
We do not knowingly publish (or permit individuals to publish) copyrighted materials without permission. If you believe that any material published on this website has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, and if you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed, please notify us of any alleged infringement. Your notice to our Copyright Agent should be in the form of a written, signed statement containing the following information:
- a description of the infringing material
- a description of the copyrighted work(s) that you believe has been infringed;
- the name of the owner of the copyright, your name, your address, telephone number and/or email address,
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the allegedly infringing use was not authorized by the owner, an agent for the owner, or by law,
- a statement that all of the information you have provided is true, and
- a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner of the copyright or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on OPTWARE SOLUTIONS LLCweb site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- i. modify or copy the materials;
- ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on OPTWARE SOLUTIONS LLC web site;
- iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- v. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by OPTWARE SOLUTIONS LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on OPTWARE SOLUTIONS LLC web site are provided “as is”. OPTWARE SOLUTIONS LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, OPTWARE SOLUTIONS LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall OPTWARE SOLUTIONS LLC INC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on OPTWARE SOLUTIONS LLC Internet site, even if OPTWARE SOLUTIONS LLC or a OPTWARE SOLUTIONS LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on OPTWARE SOLUTIONS LLC web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. OPTWARE SOLUTIONS LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. OPTWARE SOLUTIONS LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. OPTWARE SOLUTIONS LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
OPTWARE SOLUTIONS LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by OPTWARE SOLUTIONS LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to OPTWARE SOLUTIONS LLC web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.